Thursday, July 29, 2010

definition of LUBA


Luba may refer to:

this just makes sense to me. I want to wrap my arms around LUBA. I connected to LUBA when I saw it. I smelt the wood and thought of being a kid and being in the wood shop with my dad, My dad can build anything, (Hes the set designer/builder for the local playhouse in our town) and I remember loving being down in the basement with my dad. and of course I love my dad. I guess I think LUBA reminds me of my dad but I think LUBA is a she. BUT my dad is full of love. my dad is also full of worry. I feel that LUBA is strong but full of worry therefor she need all those individual blocks to hold her up not to mention the spider leg to keep her balanced. LUBA has love for everyone who looks at her that is why she has so many building blocks to keep her together, she has enough to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment