Saturday, August 7, 2010

mountain climbing


Awosting falls,





I was thinking about the mountains and how much my boyfriend likes to hike and how when i leave new paltz for the very last time there will be no reason to come back. Then I rembered this picture and thought LUBA looked like a mountain you could climb from a certain angle and than made me think of hiking in the new paltz mountains.I don't necessary like to hike but ill do it when he comes to see me or when he used to live here. I has a bad experience with saft 2a but i just wasn't prepared. I looks at the pictures of the awosking falls and remembering being there and it is really beautiful and so is LUBA so they connect to me.

1 comment:

  1. i just looked at this LUBA picture from the side and it looks like a guidos spiky hair, google guido hair

    ReplyDelete